An issue year is four regular issues. As we develop our editorial process and staff, four issues will take 12 to 24 months. Each cycle, we will publish an additional, special (and larger) pregnancy/birth issue. Regular subscriptions do not include this issue, but you are welcome to subscribe to that fifth special issue for $4 more. We’re still hardening our wings, we need plenty of room.
(Outside of the U.S., Canada, U.K., France and Austria, please email us at stealingtimemag [at] gmail [dot] com for rates)
– 1 year subscription $20 ($26 Canada; $36 U.K. and France)
– 1 year subscription plus spring pregnancy/birth issue $24 ($30 Canada; $44 U.K. and France)
– 2 year subscription $36 ($46 Canada)
– 2 year subscription plus spring pregnancy/birth issues $40 ($50 Canada)
– Unpack the stories: buy the complete published oeuvre, $20 plus shipping.
U.K., France and Austria subscribers
Give the gift of Stealing Time
Make sure you include your recipient’s address in the “gift?” field, and we’ll send a flash fiction piece via postcard to acknowledge the gift.
No Paypal, no problem
If you prefer checks, send us your physical and email address, along with a check, to:
Thief in the Midday Press
4211 SE Cesar E. Chavez Blvd
Portland, OR 97202